1 Employment Law
1 Employment Law is a division of The 1 Business Group. People are the greatest potential asset in any organisation. However, due to the sheer volume and complexity of employment law legislation, it is little wonder that employers consistently rate managing their employees as the most problematic area of their business operation. We can deliver expert advice and strategic HR support that will save you valuable management time and protect your organisation from exposure to damaging litigation.
By offering a flexible range of support, we can work with each client to achieve the right balance of services to meet the unique needs of their organisation. Our current range of employment law services include, but are not limited to:
The complexity of employment law legislation often leaves employers feeling uncertain and vulnerable when handling employee meetings, consultations and consultancy projects. We can provide expert on-site consultancy support and advice on a wide range of employment law issues. Just a few of the areas we cover are:
- Investigations: Attendance at, or handling of employment/HR investigations.
- Disciplinary & Grievance: Attendance at, or handling of disciplinary and grievance hearings with your employees.
- Appeals: We can act as independent advisors to handle appeal meetings with your employees.
- Redundancy: Full on-site support during all stages of individual and collective redundancy exercises.
- Recruitment: Participating in the interview process and developing job, adverts, personnel specifications and job descriptions.
- Absence Management: Designing and implementing programmes for dealing with employee absenteeism.
- Appraisals: Developing appraisal and performance management systems.
- Outsourced HR: Providing on-site HR management and administration services.
- Board Briefings: Providing board level legal advice on complex employment law issues including acquisitions, TUPE, director’s agreements and organisation re-structuring.
- Training: Bespoke training on employment law and management development.
Contact us now for a no obligation consultation.